After doing cat rescue and adoption for 10 years, we have developed a procedure that helps insure the best fit for each and every rescued kitty. Our rescues are unique, most of them are from the streets and side allies, some are abondoned kitties left in neighborhoods or at the doorstep of businesses. Then, each adoption lives “free” in the house with us until they find their forever home.
So, how do I adopt a kitty from StrayLove.org?
- Visit http://www.StrayLove.org (where you are are now)
- Verify that you are in our coverage area.
- Paruse the available kitties found under the ADOPTION section.
- Fill out the questionnaire at the bottom of each individuals kitty’s page.
- We will respond within 72 hours with any follow up questions and perhaps to arrange a meet and greet.
- At the meet and greet, you will met the little one in person and find if there is a connection between the two of you.
- We will bring the kitten and their toys and favorite food to your home. Not as a home inspection but as a means to help transition.